Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where do I start...

Here I am. Some of you know me, some don't. For those of you who do, this will give you a definitive insight into my creative process, and thoughts musically. For those of you who are not aware of who I am, this will be a great place to start. So I definitely welcome you to my new spot. Hush's House will be filled with lots of treats and goodies for everyone. Feel free to explore it all. Here it goes...

I began listening to hip-hop in the late 70's. I was born in 1972 and by the time the 80's came around I was completely in love with hip-hop. Little did I know that this genre would later define my entire generation. Not only the music, but the fashion, and the culture of people my age. As I move forward, I will share bits and pieces of history that defined my interests or guided me through times of struggle and perseverance. It is everything to me. I have since evolved artistically fusing rock and jazz into my music, however hip-hop is who I am. It all became serious for me after the song "Planet Rock".

3 comments:

Kristen said...

This is very cool, Hush. Thanks for letting us all see how that talented mind works, thanks for inviting us into your "house"! :)

Miss Lexy said...

Bravo, Hush !!! I absolutly LOVE it. Anthony is awesome. Rockin' that purple suit, eh ??!! This is a great idea....love and peace, LL

Lisa said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree-LOL!!

LOVE Anthony's video debut, and love the history you're proviving us with...:)